1. Introduction to the electric toothbrush program
At present, my country’s toothbrush market is mainly divided into two parts: manual toothbrushes and electric toothbrushes. Affected by domestic residents’ habits of using toothbrushes and the high price of electric toothbrushes, manual toothbrushes in my country are the main battlefield for market competition, occupying more than 90% of the country’s market Share. With the public's emphasis on oral cleaning, the market share of electric toothbrushes is gradually increasing.
Electric toothbrush is a relatively new type of tool for cleaning teeth, and it is a dental care tool widely used in many developed countries. The electric toothbrush is a kind of toothbrush invented by a foreign doctor Philippe-Guy Woog. Through the rapid rotation or vibration of the motor core, the brush head generates high-frequency vibration, which instantly decomposes the toothpaste into fine foam, and cleans the teeth deeply. At the same time, the brush The tremor can promote blood circulation in the oral cavity and massage the gum tissue.
As a new type of toothbrushing tool, electric toothbrushes are increasingly used. It can remove 38% of dental plaque more thoroughly than manual toothbrushes, and can more effectively reduce exogenous tooth staining caused by drinking tea, coffee and other reasons.
Second, the principle of the electric toothbrush scheme
There are three ways of movement of the brush head of an electric toothbrush: one is the brush head for reciprocating linear motion, the other is for rotating motion, and there is a complete set of electric toothbrushes with two brush heads. The bristles of the toothbrush head are made of soft plastic fibers, and the bristles are processed into a spherical shape, which will neither damage the teeth and gums nor affect the brushing effect. It can not only clean every tooth, but also massage the gums. There is a switch between strong and weak switching modes on the toothbrush handle, and the movement speed of the toothbrush head can be selected according to personal needs. According to foreign reports, in the past few years, quite a few dentists have begun to recommend electric toothbrushes to their patients.
An electric toothbrush is a tool for cleaning teeth. It consists of a rechargeable dry battery, a micro DC motor, a battery box, a toothbrush head, a metal shield and a sleeve; the dry battery used as the power source of the DC motor is installed in the battery box together with the DC motor. The battery box There is a manual switch for controlling the on and off of the DC motor power; the DC motor shaft extends out of the battery box, the toothbrush head and the metal shield are sleeved on the DC motor shaft, and there is a sleeve outside the toothbrush head and the metal shield. Electric toothbrushes equipped with different types of toothbrush heads can be suitable for various users.
Three, electric toothbrush scheme classification
From the perspective of technical principles, there are two main types of electric toothbrush cleaning effects, one is through mechanical rotation, and the other is through vibration. The way of vibration can be divided into: ultrasonic electric toothbrush, hybrid electric toothbrush and air spray electric toothbrush.
Rotating products are noisy. Although the tooth surface is cleaned, the interdental cleaning is relatively weak, and the teeth are worn out. The vibration type toothbrush is more complicated and more expensive in terms of price. There is an electric-driven vibration motor inside the vibration type toothbrush, which can make the brush head produce high-frequency swings perpendicular to the direction of the brush handle, but the swing amplitude is very small.
At present, the electric toothbrushes of mainstream brands on the market adopt more vibration methods. The products make the brush head produce high-frequency swings perpendicular to the direction of the brush handle to achieve a cleaning effect, and the swing amplitude is relatively small. When brushing teeth, on the one hand, the high-frequency swinging brush head can efficiently complete the action of washing the teeth. On the other hand, the vibration of more than 30,000 times per minute also causes the mixture of toothpaste and water in the mouth to produce a large number of tiny bubbles, which are generated when the bubbles burst. Pressure can penetrate deep between teeth to clean dirt.
Four, electric toothbrush brand
Electric toothbrushes are a novelty that has emerged in China in recent years. When we are still wondering how electric toothbrushes are better than ordinary toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes have been around for almost half a century. Among so many electric toothbrush brands on the market, which ones are worth buying? Which electric toothbrush is better? Common electric toothbrush brands on domestic e-commerce platforms are: Philips, Braun, Panasonic, Xiaomi, Usmile, Shuke , Soushi, Mijia, Bayer, Huawei, etc. These are well-known consumer brands with good sales and reputation. You can choose the brand of toothbrush that suits you according to different appearance, function and price.
Five, how to use an electric toothbrush
1. Install the brush head: tightly fit the brush head into the toothbrush shaft until the brush head is buckled with the metal shaft, and the direction of the bristles is consistent with the direction of the switch button.
2. Adjust the softness of the bristles: before applying toothpaste, immerse the bristles in water for a while, adjust the softness of the bristles by the water temperature, warm water can make the bristles soft, ice water can make the bristles hard, and cold water is moderate. It is usually recommended that the bristles after soaking in warm water are very soft and feel comfortable to brush.
3. Apply toothpaste: In order to avoid toothpaste splashing, it is best to squeeze the toothpaste before turning on the power. The amount of toothpaste covers about half of the brush head, which is almost the same.
4. Start brushing your teeth: When brushing your teeth, insert the brush head from the thinnest front teeth. Put the teeth in the middle of the bristles and pull it back and forth with moderate force. After the toothpaste foams, turn on the electric switch. After the brush head vibrates, move the toothbrush back and forth to clean all the teeth. Some electric toothbrushes have 2 The minute timer and 30-second reminder function can help you control the brushing time and avoid missing teeth when brushing. There are also electric toothbrushes that have several cleaning modes that you can choose freely.
5. Clean the toothbrush: After brushing your teeth, put the brush head in the water, turn on the electric switch, shake it a few times, and tap the brush head to wash away the foreign matter and toothpaste remaining on the bristles. Rinse the toothbrush head with clean water, dry the handle, and place it upright in a dry environment.
Sixth, the advantages of electric toothbrushes compared to ordinary toothbrushes
1. Cleaner: Traditional toothbrushes are difficult to completely remove dental plaque, coupled with improper brushing methods, the cleaning effect of brushing teeth is greatly reduced. Experiments have proved that electric toothbrushes remove 38% more plaque than manual toothbrushes, and can achieve better oral hygiene and health effects.
2. More comfortable: Incorrect brushing methods make our gums often suffer. The slight vibration generated by the high-speed rotation of the electric toothbrush can not only promote the blood circulation in the mouth, but also have an unexpected massage effect on the gum tissue.
3. Safer: When using an ordinary toothbrush to brush your teeth, the intensity of use is controlled by the user. Electric toothbrushes can reduce the intensity of brushing by about 60%, reducing the frequency of gingivitis and gum bleeding by 62%, making the brushing process safer effective.
More convenient: The electric toothbrush adopts an automatically rotating brush head and an ergonomic overall design to ensure the effectiveness and convenience of brushing. It is very convenient to use, and brushing is naturally easy.
Seven, the existing shortcomings of the electric toothbrush solution
1. The vibration is too large. After purchasing this type of electric toothbrush, some users feel the vibration is too strong when using it. Some users feel that the teeth can't stand it, and some users feel that the vibration makes their hands unbearable.
2. The noisy electric toothbrush uses the motor to vibrate, and the sound is inevitable. Some brands do not do well in noise control, which makes it difficult for many users who are sensitive to noise.
3. The bristles of the electric toothbrush adopt a rotating motion method, and need to stay on each tooth surface for a period of time. Three tooth surfaces must be taken into account to achieve the purpose of cleaning the teeth, which is time-consuming. If you just put the toothbrush in your mouth and move it up and down asynchronously, it will not be able to thoroughly clean the pits and fissures, gingival sulcus, and interdental spaces of the teeth, which will also cause dental disease.
4. If the electric toothbrush is used in a wrong way, it will cause damage to the teeth. Ordinary toothbrushes are usually used to actively brush up and down, that is, vertical brushing. The vibration frequency and strength of the electric toothbrush are relatively fixed. When rotating, the tooth surface is similar to a horizontal brush, which may cause a certain amount of wear to the teeth, and may cause periodontitis in severe cases.
5. If the teeth themselves are not very good, such as gingivitis or periodontitis, it is best not to choose an electric toothbrush. If you fail to grasp the proper method of use for a while, it is easy to damage the tender gums, causing symptoms such as redness and swelling of the gums. At the same time, it will also cause severe wear and tear on the teeth. In severe cases, it will also cause periodontitis and cause tooth loss.
8. Development prospects of electric toothbrushes
With the continuous improvement of the wealth of our people, the demand for comfort and fashion will continue to emerge, which will help the electric toothbrush industry to subdivide the design and function of products and to popularize products. On the other hand, the improvement of electric toothbrush technology is also constantly promoting the consumption upgrade of users. In recent years, the speed of upgrading of electric toothbrushes has become faster and faster. It is no longer limited to simple brushing functions, but also has new functions such as Bluetooth interaction and Fashionable appearance guides consumer concepts and consumer trends.
1. Product demand will grow rapidly
The rapid growth of residents' income and total household assets has made consumers pay more and more attention to the quality of life, which has further enhanced the growth space of electric toothbrush products. As consumers pay more and more attention to personal oral cleaning and the pace of life is accelerating, the popularity of convenient and fashionable electric toothbrushes has further increased.
2. More and more attention to individual needs
Consumers continue to put forward higher requirements for the comfort, ease of operation, and individual design of electric toothbrushes. New energy-saving and environmentally friendly technologies and various new materials have been more widely used in products. Market demand has promoted the continuous improvement of the innovation of electric toothbrushes, and continuously eliminated outdated products and processes, and promoted the upgrading and transformation of the industry.
3. The share of domestic brands will be higher and higher
After years of development, the technological gap between domestic companies in the industry and international leading companies has gradually narrowed, R&D and manufacturing capabilities have been significantly improved, and product quality and performance have been greatly improved. However, compared with foreign brand manufacturers, domestic companies have obvious cost advantages in raw material costs, labor costs, and management costs. Therefore, with little product differences, the cost-effectiveness is higher, and their competitiveness in the price-sensitive market is further consolidated .