Solid state relay circuit board design copy board proofing clone production
1. Product introduction
1. Product use
Solid state relays are widely used in temperature control, light control and various non-insulated AC switch occasions.
2. Product features
(1) It adopts zero-crossing trigger form and wide control voltage range.
(2) German imported low-pressure drop square chips.
(3) The thyristor chip and the thermal conductive base plate are isolated from each other. Adopting DCB board and other advanced thermal insulation materials, with good thermal conductivity, and the bottom plate is not charged, ensuring safe use.
(4) The number of thermal cycle loads exceeds the national standard nearly 10 times, and the service life is long.
3. Product model and specifications (see Table 1 for details)
Table 1: Product models and specifications
Note: 1. The current in the specification column is the rms value of the maximum AC current output per phase; the voltage is the rms value of the highest input working line voltage
2. Special specifications can be customized according to user requirements.
2. General parameters of solid state relays
(1) Working frequency: 50Hz
(2) Control power supply: 4～24VDC 50mA
(3) Insulation voltage VISO(RMS): 2500VAC
3. Installation of solid state relay
1. The shape and installation dimensions of solid state relays are shown in Figure 1, Figure 2 and Table 2
2. Installation steps of solid state relay
Step 1: Install the radiator and fan according to the ventilation requirements.
Step 2: Apply a uniform layer of thermal grease on the surface of the thermal conductive substrate of the solid state relay and the surface of the radiator, and then fix the solid state relay on the radiator with screws. Pay attention to the uniform force of each screw.
Step 3: Tighten the copper wire with the terminal head band to avoid additional heat due to poor contact, then put on an insulating heat-shrinkable tube and heat it with hot air or hot water to shrink it.
The fourth step: Lay the terminal head flat on the solid state relay electrode and fasten it with screws to maintain good flat pressure contact.
Step 5: Connect the control line
1. The rest are empty feet. Namely: Pin 1 is connected to the positive pole of the DC control power supply with the red wire; Pin 2 is connected to the negative pole of the control power supply with the black wire.
2. Electrode connection mode Directly lead the control power supply to the control electrode. The red wire is connected to the positive terminal of the control terminal, and the black wire is connected to the negative terminal of the control terminal (this wiring method is suitable for single-phase solid state relays below 147A
Table 2 Overall dimensions and installation dimensions of solid state relays
Four, matters needing attention
1. Selection of current specifications for solid state relays
Select according to load nature and load rated current
(1) Resistive load: The maximum current of the solid state relay should be twice the rated current of the load.
(2) Inductive load: The maximum current of the solid state relay should be 3 times the rated current of the load.
(3) If the load current changes greatly, the current multiple should be increased appropriately.
(4) Ensure that the actual working current of the load cannot exceed the maximum current of the solid state relay during the entire operation.
2. Selection of radiator fan
The module must be equipped with a radiator and fan during normal operation.
Radiator and fan selection: It is recommended to use the radiator and fan provided by the manufacturer. When users prepare by themselves, select according to the following principles:
(1) It must be able to ensure that the temperature of the heat dissipation base plate is not greater than 75 ℃ when the module is working normally;
(2) When the module load is light, the size of the radiator can be reduced or natural cooling can be adopted;
(3) If there are water cooling conditions, water cooling should be the first choice.
Table 3 List of radiators used in solid state relays
3. Requirements for use
(1) The ambient temperature range of the workplace: -25℃~+45℃
(2) The surrounding area of the module must be dry, ventilated, away from heat sources, dust-free, and non-corrosive liquids or gases.
(3) It is strictly forbidden to directly crimp the copper wire on the solid state relay electrode without using the terminal to prevent additional heating due to poor contact.
(4) Frequently measure the surface temperature of the side of the solid state relay's thermal conductive substrate or the radiator near the solid state relay, and the temperature of the test point should be less than 80°C.
Specializing in solid-state relay circuit board design copy board proofing clone production, business scope covers: research and development, design and equipment technology update of various machinery, equipment control boards, control systems, as well as testing precision power supplies, machinery and non-standard testing systems. , Design, production, customization.