How to prevent static electricity during PCBA processing and PCBA processing in Shenzhen?
PCBA processing flow
1. The customer provides engineering information, including the review of BOM and Gerber documents, and then arranges the set of bills to the purchasing department for component purchase;
2. Incoming component inspection, warehouse storage for qualified inspection, warehouse preparation;
3. According to product characteristics and customer requirements, choose PCB board/BGA/IC for baking to remove moisture;
4. Take out the solder paste to thaw and stir;
5. SMT patch;
6. Printing solder paste;
7. The board after the patch is completed needs to be reflow soldered;
8. AOI inspection, first article inspection;
9. DIP plug-in, if the material needs to be reshaped, it can be completed in this step;
10. The PCBA board with the inserted parts has been wave soldered;
11. AOI inspection, post welding processing;
12. Clean the PCBA board;
13. Carrying out tests, mainly ICT and FCT tests, ICT is line test, FCT is function test, and the function test requires the customer to provide a test plan;
14. Apply tri-proof paint according to customer requirements, the main purpose is to prevent moisture, moisture, and shock;
15. Product assembly (determine whether this step is necessary or not according to customer needs);
16. Choose the right packaging and pack it for shipment.
In PCBA processing, processing personnel will strictly follow the bill of materials, PCB silk screen and outsourcing processing requirements to insert or mount components, but electronic components often generate more or less static electricity without paying attention. These static electricity will emit electromagnetic pulses during discharge, which will cause errors in computer calculations. In severe cases, they will also cause damage to devices and circuits. Only by taking anti-static measures can the machine and components be protected to the greatest extent. PCBA processing How to prevent static electricity? Let's learn about it with the editor.
The anti-static precautions during PCBA processing are as follows:
1. All personnel who come into contact with components and products wear anti-static clothes, anti-static bracelets, and anti-static shoes.
2. The anti-static system must have a reliable grounding device. The anti-static ground wire must not be connected to the power neutral wire or shared with the lightning protection ground wire.
3. All components are treated as electrostatic sensitive devices.
4. During the operation, use an anti-static work surface, and use anti-static containers for components and semi-finished products.
5. The welding equipment is grounded reliably, and the electric soldering iron is of anti-static type, which must be tested before use.
6. Warehouse management personnel should wear anti-static gloves when sending materials and IQC inspections, use meters to be grounded reliably, and anti-static rubber pads on the work surface.
7. Periodically inspect the above-mentioned anti-static tools, settings and materials to confirm that they are in the required conditions.